- Ability to read, understand and write the English language at the eighth-grade level, including the ability to hear the spoken word.
- Eighth-grade level math competency in order to make change, complete shift reports, and account for numbers of a variety of products during vendor check-in.
- Sufficient visual acuity to check identification.
- Ability to read and understand instructions for operating electronic cash registers, gas consoles, and other equipment.
- Good personal grooming habits.
- Has reliable transportation or other means to get to the job site
- Physical requirements include standing up to 8 hours during a shift and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Statements included in this job profile do not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed as circumstances change